CHECKING YOUR VOICE MAIL
Never miss a call!
With ZERO11™ wireless service you have voice mail ,* accessible directly from your cell phone or remotely from any other phone.
To activate the voice mail service for wireless ZERO11™ follow these steps:
1. Hold down the number 1 key on your cell phone keypad for a few seconds.
2. The system will guide you to create a custom password and greeting.
3. Check the navigation map (LINK TO MAP) of the voice mail system to understand all the options.
To hear your messages, hold down the number 1 key on your cell phone keypad for a few seconds.
To delete a message press 7.
Once a message is deleted and the call to voicemail ended, the message cannot be retrieved.
If a message is deleted, but the call has not ended, the voicemail system will give the following option "Check erased messages, press 1, 9." At this point, an erased message can be replayed and then saved or deleted again.
Remote access to voicemail:
To check voicemail remotely from other phones at no additional cost, dial your ZERO11 wireless®
1. When you hear your greeting message press the * key and enter your password.
2. Consult the map navigation system, voice mail to know all the options.
* Accessing voicemail will result in the deduction of domestic airtime minutes.